• Ensuring greater academic RECOGNITION on the global stage.
• Promoting TRANSFERABILITY of public health education & training.
• Increasing EMPLOYABILITY of public health graduates.
• Attesting the QUALITY of Public Health Workforce training.
- Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation
Why APHEA accreditation is important?
APHEA represents the five leading associations of public health in the European Region and is committed to assuring and improving the quality of educational activities throughout the European Region and the globe. Accreditation is aimed at supporting the continued amelioration of education and training for public health workforces throughout the world by providing an international and transparent quality recognition. APHEA accreditation is available to any public health institution, programme or training course throughout the world.