• Ensuring greater academic RECOGNITION on the global stage.
• Promoting TRANSFERABILITY of public health education & training.
• Increasing EMPLOYABILITY of public health graduates.
• Attesting the QUALITY of Public Health Workforce training.
APHEA is the leading global accreditation agency for public health schools, programmes and training courses.
We are present in all six W.H.O. regions throughout the world; our management, decision-making boards
and reviewers reflect this global diversity. APHEA pursues a formative, inclusive, non-prescriptive approach to accreditation with an emphasis on continuous improvement and the development of a global community of practice.
- Contributes to the development, transparency and convergence of Public Health education
- Provides an added sector based value to national quality assurance and accreditation
- Recognises a school's quality beyond the borders of its home country, allowing for
transferability of qualifications and potentially providing graduates with better opportunities
for employment internationally
- Increases attractiveness to national as well as foreign students
- Improves the quality of the Public Health workforce and its competitiveness globally