• Ensuring greater academic RECOGNITION on the global stage.
• Promoting TRANSFERABILITY of public health education & training.
• Increasing EMPLOYABILITY of public health graduates.
• Attesting the QUALITY of Public Health Workforce training.
- Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation
Becoming a Reviewer
If you have not already been a reviewer with APHEA we ask simply that you write a short letter / email to APHEA (no more than 2 sides) including as much of the following information as possible. Please send this to us including a brief CV.
1. Qualifications and dates (if not in CV)
3. Curriculum development: experience of development of new modules or programmes
Please send the letter/email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org